Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld’s "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
As a Lead Application Developer at ADP, you will play a key role in the understanding and translation of business needs into technical system, scope, and objectives for Sales and Marketing applications built on Salesforce.com and its integrations. Working closely with the business teams, the developer would perform reviews of the data, developing complex CRM solutions to ensure that best practices are followed and the best data solutions are provided, with detailed specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested, debugged and documented of all assigned programs.
- Design & develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Lightning Component API, Apex programming language and Visualforce.
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs.
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems.
- Do pair programming with a peer to not only develop but also execute on Quality related tasks like code reviews, unit tests, functional testing, and automation of functional and performance test cases to ensure that the feature is delivered with highest quality.
- Lead development initiatives and provides mentorship and direction to developers and administrators on the team.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with Force.com development (Apex & Visualforce).
- Experience with Lightning UI and the Lightning Component Framework.
- Strong proficiency with API Integrations (SOAP & REST), and integrations using middleware tools.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales business processes.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitations is required.
- Certifications: Administrator, Platform Developer 1 are required and Advanced Admin or Platform Developer II would be a plus.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.