At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
ADP is hiring VP Implementation Major Accounts, West Up Market
Position to be located in Tempe, AZ
In this critical strategic leadership role you will ensure the effective leadership and management of the Implementation processes and delivery for new and existing clients within the West Major Accounts Implementation Center.
Ensures all applications, and identified supporting features converted within the Center, are delivered in alignment with ADP’s world class service strategy, including collaborating with leadership to ensure goals are met and shared resources are aligned to meet the demands(internal and external) of all business sold.
- Closely aligning with the DVP GM in the West, sets team objectives and goals and provides guidance to the Implementation Management Team to successfully achieve these goals.
- Partnering closely with sales, service and others in the service chain to ensure customer success.
- Continually measures and communicates team performance against established goals providing guidance and course corrections if necessary, with the objective of driving continuous improvement in the delivery of services to our clients.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Leads, inspires and ensures appropriate associate ownership and accountability in a highly virtual and matrix-managed organization.
- Responsible for leadership excellence which includes identifying key behaviors in incoming and internal talent to ensure success.
- Holding each team member accountable for service excellence and course correcting as needed.
- Leading all disciplines required to implement within their segment and preference will be given to those with HCM products and services and possesses the an exception client service philosophy necessary to lead and implement these solutions
- Responsible for driving an effective project management approach across products and ADP business units. The Implementation leadership team ensures the development, communication, control and execution of project plans in a manner consistent with the framework of the One ADP solution delivery.
- Drives associate engagement, retention, talent/career development and appropriate programs to support a virtual and matrix managed Implementation organization.
- Responsible to ensure ADP’s integrated workforce management solutions are implemented on time with the highest quality.
- The Implementation VP is accountable for monthly forecasting and forecast achievement
- Leverages data to make strategic business decisions.
- Responsible for resources, activities and initiatives that will ensure resource optimization and goal achievement.
- Establishes and communicates clearly defined management, goals and objectives, performance planning.
- Manages, controls and influences applicable expenses and budgets.
- Responsible for Quality and First Year Retention.
- Builds direct and regular proactive contact with clients.
- Develops strong business relationships with high profile, high revenue clients to ensure a strong, long-term relationship with ADP.
- Leads a comprehensive proactive client contact program to assess client satisfaction and the team’s ability to deliver high-quality, concurrent, multi-solution implementations that support the overall client experience.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; and implementing changes.
- Responsible for leading the overall strategic direction, collaboration, and communication between the Implementation Center and key channel partners.
- Providing strategic oversight and direct involvement in maintaining effective business relationships with the aligned Senior Sales Leaders.
- Continually cultivating and developing relationships that strive to drive healthy business submission facilitating clients to receive a stellar implementation experience.
- Leads across functions (to Sales, Service, Learning & Performance, Operations) to identify opportunities and implement change throughout the organization.
- Works with leadership team to develop rewards/recognition systems based on achievement of goals and implements associate engagement action plans.
- Encourages, recognizes and rewards ongoing associate/leadership development.
- Prepares associates for growth opportunities and uses coaching opportunities to further enhance performance.
- Ensures collaboration, compliance and execution of the Major Accounts Strategy by providing direction and guidance to Implementation team.
- 8 to 12 Years of Client Service and/or Implementation experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience.
- Ability to build, lead and motivate a team, with a reputation for developing people and maintaining an environment where top performers can grow
- Fosters collaboration amongst team members and among ADP stakeholders
- Exceptional Communication style
- High learning agility, and views learning as a continuous process
- Financial Acumen
- Strategic thinker with ability to assess current situation and future trends and bridge the gap.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to overcome obstacles and achieve measureable results.
- Resourceful and Driven.
- HCM industry experience and knowledge highly preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred, SHRM or CPP certification
- Prior Sales Leadership with a focus on operations and nurturing clients
- Inquisitive and Curious
- Disruptor who challenges status quo
- Excels at Relationship Building
- Influencing without authority
- Collaboration and Partnership
- Consulting and Problem Solutions skill
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.