The Division Vice President of Sales Operations leads the BU Sales Operations Team and is responsible for managing the functions essential to sales productivity and effectiveness within the BU. These include leading initiatives for business planning, reporting, data management, sales process optimization, sales learning, sales program implementation and policy
* Provides leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the Senior Vice President Sales, SVP of WW Sales Ops and their leadership teams in implementing sales organization objectives.
* Partners with senior sales and sales operations leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring efficient sales process with focus on continuous process improvement.
* Provides guidance for prioritizing investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity. Works closely with the SVP Sales to understand sales and technology strategy. Recommends changes and enhancements to support technology platforms.
* Responsible for ensuring the optimal deployment of sales personnel and territory optimization. Makes recommendations to senior sales leadership for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
* Works closely with senior sales and sales operations leadership to define the optimal performance measurements required to ensure sales organization success. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
* Ensures BU-appropriate sales reports and data analytics is provided to the sales leaders. Develops tools as needed. Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to execute efficient and accurate sales reporting initiatives.
* Establish a sales training plan. Oversees the delivery of field training to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel.
* Responsibility for sales policy administration. Establishes program rules, policies, and procedures. Ensures sufficient resources are assigned to adequately administer sales programs. Works closely with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to uphold and interpret rules, policies, and procedures as needed.
* Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
* BS/BS degree in Marketing or Business Administration
* Extensive sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
* Minimum five years in a sales operations, business planning, sales management role.
* Strong sales process acumen experience.
* Proven execution skills
* Demonstrated communication and conflict resolutions skills.
* This position requires extensive travel.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.