Work Location(s): New York, NY, US
Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP
. It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP’s world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
ADP is hiring a Sales Executive. In this position, you’ll provide direction and leadership to achieve regional sales goals within budget and implement strategic plan objectives at the regional field level.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Develop a sales plan with strategies and tactics to achieve regional sales objectives
- Monitor progress against the sales plan and adjust as needed
- Recruit, hire and train sales representatives and sales support staff
- Provide oversight for the sales administration process
- Motivate employees to reach high standards of performance by encouraging and recognizing diligence, dedication and achievement of goals
- Provide career development for employees through direct performance feedback and coaching
- Devise strategy for succession planning
- Serve as sales and marketing authority on Regional Management Team and represent ADP to customers, prospects and business community
- Develop and maintain relationships with key networks within assigned geography to help drive partnerships and increase sales within respective Business Unit
- Collaborate with various internal cross-functional groups as needed to support current and prospective clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- Track record of achieving profitable sales, retention of clients and exceeding sales quotas
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Master’s degree
- Proven ability to effectively lead a team
- Excellent planning skills and ability to implement successful sales strategies
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written), including with C-level executives
- Strong work ethic
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.