Work Location(s): New York, NY, US
ADP is seeking a Principal Applications Architect to be based in our Chelsea office in NYC. The Architect will be leading the Feature Development Team for MyADP Onboarding.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
- Architect and oversee the foundation of HCM applications and their development
- Ensure software and solutions are stable and scalable
- Coordinate with teams across the entire program to ensure alignment with developers’ needs
- Mentor and train application developers
- Act as a focal point for best practices
- Collaborate with UX and Product on cross functional teams
- Gather and present requirements for new features
- Break down barriers to development progress
- Present progress to stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience with full cycle application development (Full SDLC experience: architecture, design, development, delivery, etc.)
- Ability to design web apps, create flow diagrams and architecture presentations is essential.
- Experience managing at least one product development team (several preferred)
- Experience in an iterative, Agile environment
- Cross-functional familiarity with Product Management and UX
- Strong CS and product development fundamentals (design patterns, database schema design, data modeling, API design and considerations, design by promise, quality concepts including TDD & BDD approaches)
- The individual must be able to work on the team coding deliverables, end to end testing, participate in, contribute to and, when needed, lead a broader architecture team initiatives. Support and foster strong team culture of innovation and cooperation with each other
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.