ADP is hiring an Engagement Leader. In this position you will ensure a client-centric implementation. To act as the voice of the client. The Engagement Leader is to ensure successful, timely and quality implementation for his/her clients as accomplished by providing strategic direction, optimizing resources and ensuring the client’s Human Capital Management critical business needs are met throughout the implementation.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Represents ADP on/as the Executive Sponsor on the ADP/Client Executive Committee
Client Relationship Management:
- Manage client expectations and monitors client Human Capital Management (HCM) goals to ensure the ADP team deliverables a quality solution.
- Works as a business partner with client to resolve issues and achieve HCM goals.
- Acts as focal point for clients to discuss changes, handle client escalations, and manages strategic changes in business solutions.
- Provides leadership and direction within the Implementation team to ensure the client’s HCM goals are met, delivering a unified implementation
- Maintains industry knowledge of leading practices across the ADP product portfolio and the Human Capital Management spectrum.
- Achieves ADP Business Objects in Revenue and Quality expectations
- Participates as a Key asset from the ADP Sales Cycle to Service Support
- Bachelor’s Degree Required with Major or concentration in Business Administration, Finance, HR preferred.
- Eight plus years of experience and knowledge of industry leading practices in the disciplines of Human Capital Management. (Payroll, Human Resources, Time, Benefits, Recruiting and Talent Management).
- Experience in workforce or capacity planning in service delivery organizations.
- Management experience in matrix management and oversight of highly professional organization is required.
- Travel: Ability to travel between 30-50% required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Master’s Degree Preferred.
- GPHR, SPHR, PHR, CPP, PMP Certifications Preferred or Industry Thought Leader in an area or equivalent experience.
- Results Oriented: works to achieve the highest levels of personal and organizational performance in order to exceed business goals.
- Client Focus: understands the perspective of the client and takes actions to integrate their needs.
- Problem Analysis/ Resolution: Gathers information necessary to make decisions, anticipates, identifies, resolves problems in a timely manner; knows and uses available resources
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.