Work Location(s): Pasadena, CA, US
ADP User Experience is looking for a highly motivated, creative, and detail-oriented UX Design Intern to join the ADP Innovation Center. The User Experience team is responsible to expand the UX Strategic footprint, visibility and value added across the organization. We leverage UX professionals to provide consulting services and bring new UX Innovation and industry best-practices to ADP.
This intern will support the SmartCompliance product (all services) design and research needs. This will include providing design support to more senior members of the team, helping book client research for the UXR team, and providing infographics and support for the UX team.
- Support Designers in adding increasing fidelity to interaction wireframes leading to the final visual design
- Assist in identifying documenting UX and UI patterns to be used as standards for the UX and Engineering groups
- Support senior designers in creation of innovative design solutions and communicate effectively with the team
- Provide support specifications and analysis of color theory, typography, composition, layout, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple projects while remaining highly detail oriented
- Remain flexible to changing priorities
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of ever-evolving design trends and techniques
- Current senior completing a bachelor’s or graduate degree in UX design, human computer interaction, product design, or equivalent
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- A portfolio of creative user experience designs
- Strong interest in visual design, research, and interaction design
- An understanding of web design, mobile app and mobile web best practices
- Detail-oriented on deliverables and passionate about the user experience
- Design experience in a range of visual design activities such as concept drawings, low fidelity wireframes, high fidelity pixel-accurate renderings
- Innovative design thinking on core functions such as navigation, search, notifications and social features (tagging, rating, etc.)
- Skills in coding HTML(5) and CSS(3) are highly desired
- Experience working with InVision and Sketch software packages
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.