At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Sr. Reporting Analyst will assist in the design, implementation and publication of the financial services reporting framework. Generate performance reporting for the leadership team through use of MS Excel and Access. Coordinate with various units to gather information from these sources, verify data, analyze and prepare operations scorecards and weekly/monthly dashboards of account performance.
Partner with the Account Manager and leaders to design associate level scorecards on productivity and performance, by encompassing metrics important to all stakeholders. Such reporting will be designated by the leadership for publication on a recurring frequency. Aggregate scorecard data at team level, function level and overall business level. Provide reporting using macros and automation. Build a weekly total business summary update for internal and external reporting requirements.
Provide accurate forecasting and modeling for the business. Analyze performance trends and translate reports into areas of opportunities. Demonstrate strong knowledge of concepts such as data integrity, normalization and relationships (primary key relationships, foreign relationships, one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many) and create logical database/reporting design.
The Reporting Analyst will work with the leadership team to manage automation assignments and projects. Partner with IT to automate and improve reporting. Ensure usage of reporting tools and generation of output for scorecard and reporting needs. Exercise consultation functions in analyzing performance trends with minimal exceptions on suggesting effective courses of action to address gaps. Communicate regularly with leadership and various groups regarding status of routine and non-routine deliverables. Assume major role in the report planning and development, to ensure a smooth implementation and completion of tasks.
Candidates must be proactive, self-driven and able to manage time effectively, with limited supervision. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in addition to interpersonal skills. Able to multi-task when needed. Must be a strong team player and must be detail oriented.
- Provide value to online reporting, operating stats and service delivery data
- Prepare and publish key performance metrics/reports periodically — daily, weekly, monthly reports
- Work independently and with leadership on reporting assignments and projects.
- Manage project assignments and day-to-day deliverables, reports and online dashboards.
- Publish timely reports to leadership and understand workflow and data flow.
- Support and administration of systems and tools
- Support development teams with data analysis, and data validation for pre and post releases of new tools.
- Able to translate Excel reports into PowerPoint.
- Work to automate and improve dashboard reporting.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with major area of concentration in Business Administration, Finance, or Human Resources
- 2-5 Years Directly Related Work Experience
- Strong excel skills are required – including Pivot Tables, V-look ups and the ability to manipulate large data sets
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following skills & abilities::
- Understanding of the recruitment lifecycle
- Project Management
- Probing & Problem Solving
- Communication – written and verbal
- Negotiation and Persuasion
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.