ADP is looking for the next generation of technologists to join our Global Product and Technology (GPT) Internship Program in Alpharetta, GA, Norfolk, VA, New Jersey and Pasadena, CA. We know you’re busy, so we’ll get right to the point.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-starter and go-getter. An attitude and aptitude to be successful. High-reaching and unstoppable.
- Inquisitive by nature. Compelled to learn as much as possible.
- Out-of-the-box thinker. Turns problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic, creativity, and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
Well, then #HelloWork. You might be just the right person for this opportunity.
What’s our secret sauce to success? Well, that’s easy. People like you. We’re looking for enthusiastic students to help us build the next generation of ADP technologies. As part of the GPT Internship Program, your goal is simple: learn as much as possible in ten weeks. We’ll set you up for success with the tools, technology, and technical knowledge you need. Even better, you’ll be working amongst our brightest associates, a group of passionate technologists who make it all possible by innovating creative solutions to new challenges.
THINGS YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Work with our world-class computer scientists and engineers on project based assignments to build the next generation of ADP’s innovative products
- Network with GPT leaders and associates who will guide and support you as you enhance your skills and gain experience and an overall understanding of the business
- Gain real-world experience with today’s leading technologies in programming, scripting, designing, or web development
WHAT YOU NEED: Required Qualifications
- Spring 2020 graduate (rising senior) with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completing a bachelor’s or graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent area of study
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Critical thinking and an analytical mindset
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with Spring Boot, React, Node.js, and Angular
- Understanding of server, database, and storage technologies
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Windows based operating systems
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.