Work Location(s): Manhattan, NY, US
ADP is hiring a Recruitment Research Manager that will sit onsite at the Goldman Sachs Office. In this role you will manage a team to build robust research strategies to identify and engage candidates in the financial services field. You will play a key role in market mapping and supporting diversity initiatives.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Ensure SOP for recruiting and requisition management are being followed consistently amongst the team
- Working with Leadership and Account Teams on sourcing strategies to implement solutions
- Ensure technology is being utilized properly, training of technology to team members and technology improvements and updates
- Ensure sourcing tools and techniques are being used properly and consistently amongst the team
- Utilization and evaluation of sourcing tools
- Facilitate training, evaluation & development to foster growth in employees competencies as well as well as enhancing passive candidates sourcing tools
- Build out sourcing strategies/maps
- Manage a team of 3-5 employees
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years of recruiting, researching, and market mapping experience
- Diversity recruitment knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Industry Knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple time critical projects simultaneously and accommodate shifting priorities
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive
- Recruiting experience in an executive search firm or corporate environment.
- Owning and driving the search strategy for Financial Services.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.