ADP is hiring a Vice President of Corporate Strategy. The successful candidate will be a key member of ADP’s global enterprise level strategy group that supports ADP’s executive leadership team in setting the strategic direction for ADP. Partnering with Business Units and Functions, you will lead the strategic planning process for the enterprise, collaborate with the business units on their strategic planning, identify cross enterprise strategic initiatives, support the development and alignment of functional strategies and drive deep dive special projects in areas most relevant to the Executive Committee’s agenda. Additional responsibilities include setting the strategic focus for Acquisitions through end market work, driving Digital Transformation initiatives and actively supporting Product and Technology Strategy development. You will also track key industry and competitive trends and educate, shape and incubate ideas to feed the strategic planning process. Lastly, you will leverage your operational/executional mindset to facilitate the translation of Strategic plans into Strategy Deployment Initiatives. It is a highly visible role and an ideal entry point for future growth within ADP.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Conducts rigorous assessment of ADP’s portfolio relative to aspirations.
- Identify top growth areas for ADP portfolio.
- Develops scenarios based on competitive, technological, products and business situations.
- Engages external business and industry experts to learn and influence business strategies, constantly. remaining alert and forward-thinking about opportunities and risks in the industry.
- Analyze the business unit and functional strategies to ensure alignment with enterprise objectives.
- Develop recommendations on portfolio balance, health and moves.
- Drive market analysis and research to identify trends, needs, competition and new opportunities.
- Proactively identify, develop, and drive longer-term strategies and initiatives that will result in profitable growth.
- Develop strategies to grow ADP’s business in new adjacencies/high growth new venture areas.
- Support development of functional strategies to align with Business Unit Strategies.
- Builds detailed business plans for key strategic growth initiatives.
- Drive execution of the strategy by working collaboratively with Business units and Functional leadership and ensuring that the strategy is communicated and driven throughout the organization.
- Support the end to end strategic planning process.
- Deep dives: Conduct in-depth research and develop recommendations into strategic topics that are high priority on the executive committee’s agenda.
- M&A support: Identify attractive end markets for ADP to enter and develop attractive acquisition candidate pipeline.
- Drive/support digital transformation initiatives across ADP.
Develop strong team of strategy and analytics professionals to address varied challenges at enterprise and business level.
- MBA or equivalent in education required. Bachelor’s degree in Business/Engineering required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in strategy consulting in a manager/project leadership capacity OR A combination of top tier management consultancy and in-house corporate strategy experience strongly preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have the following traits:
- Strong problem solvers; excellent analytical grounding.
- Excellent executive communication skills (verbal and written),
- Strong analytical skills (financial modeling, basic statistics, regression analyses, etc.).
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.