ADP is hiring a Sales Apprentice. In this position, you’ll shadow a dedicated Outside Sales Representative to learn how to identify and cultivate new prospects, cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP. It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP’s world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Learn how to build network via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Support Outside Sales Representative with developing and executing a cold calling strategy to target prospects for ADP payroll and HR solutions
- Gain experience with mining existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Acquire skills to cross-sell other ADP solutions to existing clients
- Minimum of two years completed within a four-year degree program
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Interest in a career in sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Work Ethic
- Leadership Skills
- Drive and Motivation
- Business Acumen
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.