Sales Consultant – Major Accounts New Business
Do you want to be part of an international driven sales organization where you are responsible for your own quota? Is working in sales your passion and do you know how it is like to be a game changer in sales? Exciting, maybe you are our next sales star!
As our new Sales Consultant — Major Accounts New Business you will be working with (potential) clients in the Major Accounts segment. The focus in this segment is on private organizations with 125-500 employees. You are responsible for your own quota in your own region for new business.
As a Sales Consultant you will be representing ADP and all the services and products that we can offer to our clients. Your main responsibility is on creating new business opportunities and make sure you close the deal. The average sales cycle is around 4-6 months.
Our people highly recommend consider ADP as a place to set the next step in your sales career. Want to know why?
- You will be working with a lot of talented sales people with a drive and passion for sales.
- We have one of the best international pre- and onboarding programs for our new hires.
- Achieving goals is having fun. We have it all: President’s Club, Board of Directors and many other incentives.
- We are talent driven – so we are always seeking opportunities to unlock your potential in every way we can.
In this position you will receive base and variable pay, 27 holidays, contributory pension, profit sharing (13th month), company car, laptop, iPhone, iPad, training and development opportunities, working from home and group discounts.
Sounds like we have it all, right? We have one single challenge. What is missing, is you! We are a talent driven organization and we want you to be part of that.
We are happy to get to know you better. The best way to do this is sending your CV – include your sales results too – and we will come back to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions related to this position or how it is like to work at our sales organization, just connect with our Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
We are looking for a candidate that is just as enthusiastic and eager as we are. But also someone who can bring in:
- At least 5 years of sales experience, preferably within the HCM, payroll or software industry.
- Experienced new business closer.
- Driven by success, results and overachieving.
- Excellent communication skills, personal integrity and positive attitude.
- Finished a bachelor or master degree.
- Dutch and English language skills on near native level is a requirement.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.