Location: Norfolk, VA/Alpharetta, GA/Elk Grove, IL
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld’s "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
ADP has a position for an Identity Services Developer in Global Enterprise Technical Services. The Global Identity Services team is developing a new global Identity Management platform to streamline provisioning, deprovisioning, and entitlement management across ADPs global business. This is a far reaching, high profile project that will directly affect and improve the lives of every associate within ADP.
This role will work to lead the team in developing this solution utilizing Forgerock, Groovy, Activiti, and a custom UI design language to create a new centralized provisioning platform that integrates into all on-prem and cloud technologies for provisioning access. Additional responsibilities will include development of other custom applications such as a web front end for managing Active Directory, or associate self service functions.
Responsibilities & Technical Skills:
- Responsible for the design & development of Identity Service offerings including global provisioning and active directory management front ends for self service.
- In-depth knowledge of IAM, IGA, and security concepts.
- Strong capabilities with Powershell, Java, Angular, .NET, C#, and asp.net.
- Strong capabilities with REST API, SOAP Webservices, and SCIM.
- Experience with ADPs VDL a plus.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and related management technologies required.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, MySQL, or other related DB technologies required.
- Experience with Forgerock & IBM ISIM required.
- Experience with Quest ARS SPML desired.
- Experience with Activiti, Brainwave a plus.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies & processes quickly.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a global team.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving, & organizational skills
- Review industry solutions and trends to bring new capabilities & new solutions to meet the needs of ADP IT & Business organizations.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and cross functional teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain complex topics in simple business focused language.
- Experience with ADPs VDL
- Experience with Quest ARS SPML
- Experience with Activiti, Brainwave
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.