Work Location(s): Baltimore, MD, US
Owings Mills, MD
Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP. It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP’s world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. We provide our clients, mid-sized companies, with an integrated suite of HR management solutions — everything from payroll to benefits, HR compliance and HR support, alongside our cloud-based platforms to manage their data. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
ADP is hiring an Consultative Sales Account Executive – Comprehensive Services. In this position, you’ll drive new business for ADP’s cloud based HR Solutions to mid-sized businesses within a protected geographic territory. Representatives also strategically collaborate with partners to cross-sell into existing accounts and effectively close sales for ADP Comprehensive Services. You’ll do all this with the support of exceptional sales training and the rewards of advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits and awards.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Cultivate a targeted list of companies within a protected geographic territory
- Implement a top-down sales strategy targeting Presidents, CEOs, CFOs and Owners to convert prospects into clients
- Develop relationships with C-level executives
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Connect customers’ business needs with ADP products and services
- Cross-sell other ADP solutions to existing clients
- Build network in person and via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory, including C-level executives
- Provide overall direction, motivation and leadership to a sales team in a designated territory
- Represent ADP by spending time in the field, at tradeshows, demonstrations and seminars
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups in the territory
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience, with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Proven relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written), including with C-level executives
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Capacity to effectively manage a team
- Keen business intelligence
- Mature and self-confident
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.