Work Location(s): Manhattan, NY, US
ADP is hiring a Recruiting Team Lead for Financial Services at Goldman Sachs . This position is responsible for developing innovative and comprehensive strategies in recruiting and supporting the execution of these strategies
. Additionally, this role is responsible to mentor, coach and develop the staff employees in the department.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Ensure SOP for recruiting and requisition management are being followed consistently amongst the team
- Working with Leadership and Account Teams on sourcing strategies to implement solutions
- Ensure technology is being utilized properly, training of technology to team members and technology improvements and updates
- Ensure sourcing tools and techniques are being used properly and consistently amongst the team
- Utilization and evaluation of sourcing tools
- Facilitate training, evaluation & development to foster growth in direct reports competencies as well as well as enhancing passive candidates sourcing tools
- Align staff with appropriate client needs
- Develop deep industry-leading recruiting strategy, strategic plan and drive execution of strategy through client account teams based on collective client needs, including tools, resources, process and techniques.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Over 3 Years, Up to 5 Years of Directly Related Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
- NJ/NY Based
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Process Design & Consulting Skills
- Industry Knowledge
- Excellent creativity in terms of both strategic solutions and tactical ideas
- Ability to manage multiple time critical projects simultaneously and accommodate shifting priorities
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.