Work Location(s): Manhattan, NY, US
Salt Lake City, UT
The coordinator role is responsible for supporting and providing assistance to the Business Partner team within the HCM division at Goldman Sachs (GS). The fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment offers the opportunity to support GS’ revenue divisions. Responsibilities include data entry, ad hoc reporting, point of contact for employee inquiries, etc. The goal of this position is to ensure that the day-to-day GS Business Partners operations run smoothly and effectively.
This role sits onsite at the Goldman Sach’s office .
- Data entry for multiple internal GS systems (ranging from Talent Review, New Hires, Transfers, HRWWs)
- Ad hoc reporting / basic data analysis)
- ATS/Recruiting and HCM system updates
- Feedback system maintenance (pull historical reviews, update manager access)
- Rehire eligibility checks/internal mobility check
- Direct flow of employee inquiries to appropriate contacts, schedule meetings as necessary
- Additional activities that would help assist with the hiring and on-boarding process
- Meeting and interview coordination (printing, consolidating documents, booking meeting rooms, tracking action items, etc.
- Assist with ad hoc projects
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of HR experience
- Administrative and/or Human Resources experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to work in a team environment with a blend of onsite and offsite team members
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume
- Assertive and proactive; positive attitude; always willing to learn; resourceful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with numerous individuals
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Administrative experience
- Previous data analytics or technical knowledge
- Advanced experience in excel
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.