Work Location(s): New York, NY, US
WorkMarket: An ADP Company
The Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager will be responsible for working closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop and optimize all demand generation efforts and engagement strategies to target our audience via the optimal channels. The right person for this role has a strong and proven understanding of B2B marketing and a solid foundation in Salesforce and marketing automation systems (preferably Marketo). This role will collaborate with sales team on a regular basis to ensure the lead handling process and funnel is optimized for conversion and will provide regular reporting and analytics to monitor progress. In addition, this role owns data hygiene and our database infrastructure, which will require ongoing collaboration with our Sales Operations team.
We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in analytics and systems; likes to tackle difficult data questions, and wants to spread the mission of good data hygiene and importance of being process driven throughout our organization.
- Develop lead generation/campaign objectives, goals, and metrics, and define best practices, standards and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and funnel conversion
- Own end-to-end lead funnel, including implementation, lead flow/distribution, lead follow up processes, documentation, adoption of best practices, training, and measurement
- Take ownership of data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation and analysis, process workflows, data uploads and data augmentation
- Create reporting and analytics on demand generation performance; including dashboards, campaign metrics, and attribution across marketing campaigns/channels (webinars, email marketing, tradeshows & hosted events, digital advertising, social media, website, content, landing pages, etc
- Monitor the performance of the demand generation funnel, plan versus actual and against industry benchmarks
- Manage lead scoring model and all related processes in marketing automation and CRM tools
- Optimize our email marketing to drive higher CTRs – using A/B testing, testing email templates, personalization, and segmentation. Plan and manage lead nurturing email marketing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel
- Actively strengthen the relationship between Sales and Marketing by being the main point of contact for feedback on processes and leads. Use automation to solve business problems, collaborate with key stakeholders to identify gaps in current processes/systems, and optimize workflows to increase marketing and sales productivity
- You’ll be measured based on improved conversion rates, and cost per qualified leads, and your ability to assist in increased process adoption
- 5+ years experience in marketing operations and analytics, preferably in a B2B enterprise software company
- Must be a proficient user of Salesforce and Marketing Automation (Marketo or Eloqua)
- Google Analytics experience preferred for reporting on 360-degree marketing activities
- Experience creating marketing reports/dashboards, utilizing strong analytical skills and attention to detail, in order to guide strategy and influence stakeholders
- Must be analytical and able to derive meaning from data and present results in an actionable format
- Ability to take ownership of complex projects, from ideation through implementation and beyond
- Willing to work and execute on a tactical as well as strategic level
- Problem solver with a successful history of using a proactive, process-driven approach to managing risks and issues
- Detail-oriented and accurate; enjoys problem-solving and being challenged
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.