What is WorkMarket?
WorkMarket is ADP company that opereates independently to build SaaS platform that provides full workforce lifecycle management. We call it “Work OS”–work automation software that allows companies to automate and scale their agile workforce from W2 employees, contractors, staffing firms, and freelance/1099 workers by extending the platform capabilities or integrating their existing IT solutions to the platform. We provide UI extension through an SDK, an enterprise-scale API, advanced algorithm-based talent discovery and management, tasks and payments workflow customization, and financial reconciliation and compliance.
For more about us, please refer to https://www.workmarket.com/about-us
Why you should join us?
We believe in bringing talented people (like you!) to the team and experience the incredible level of growth together. Many of us in our New York, Boston and Toronto offices are here because we believe in the mission that we can build world class platform that can help our clients and freelancers, and change the future of work. If you are the type of person who likes to get your hands dirty but also wants to participate in architecture and product strategy conversation, WorkMarket offers very unique startup mode like experience with tremendous growth opportunities.
We developed progressive web application based on our “Single Page App”Architecture, aka “SPA”, on top of domain driven API-first platform. Our backend isJava based Microservice distributed architecture.
Our primary stacks are:
- Architecture – API Driven Microservice
- Frontend : React, Redux, Swagger
- Backend: Java 8, Spring boot, Netflix OSS, Solr, Kafka, Zuul
- Build: Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Gradle
- Infrastructure: AWS, Consul, Nomad, TerraForm, Vault, Salt, MySQL/RDS
- Web Automation: WebdriverIO, Selenium, Cucumber
- API Automation: Custom framework built using Python, Tests written in JSON
What we are looking for?
The Quality Engineering team is looking for a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for engineering the quality of all features that are developed within their scrum team, while being exposed to all facets of QA: everything from functional testing, to automated testing, to load and performance testing. The pace is fast, but comfortable, and is suited for individuals who thrive off of moving quickly without compromising effectiveness.
We are trying to push the boundaries for automation and are interested in people who are passionate about automation and all of its possibilities.
The Quality Engineer (QE) will work with our scrum team on a broad range of development projects. The QE is expected to develop a deep understanding of the team’s area of focus to help facilitate the following activities:
- Create test plans and test cases to ensure the highest level of quality for our web application
- Discover, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution and release
- Work with various teams (Product, Tech Ops, Engineering) to ensure success of the development life cycle and release management.
- Expand our end-to-end and API automated test coverage
- Apply the best principles to automated test creation and architecture
- Provide input/feedback to improve our testing frameworks
- Help research and implement potential tools and methodologies in order to improve the quality engineering process
- True passion for trying to break software, find bugs, understand their root cause and how that forces it to adapt and become something new
- Experience grey or white box testing applications and a love for exploring the functionality
- Experience with API testing, testing methodologies and tools such as Postman, Runscope and other REST API clients
- Well-organized team player with spectacular communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience working in agile environments
- Exposure to project management tools + QE tools (e.g. JIRA/Confluence, TestRail/Zephyr, Cucumber, Selenium/WebDriver.io, Git, or any similar tools/frameworks)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Solid knowledge of Python
- Experience with a microservice architecture
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.