ADP is seeking a Senior Director, Lifion Marketing. The Lifion program is looking for a dynamic, customer-oriented marketing leader to take our messaging, positioning, marketing execution and market excitement to a new level. This person will be responsible for driving product marketing, demand generation, market growth through key partnerships, and defining an aligned brand story for the overall brand story of our growth engine product that’s transforming a legacy industry. This person will work very closely with the sales enablement leader to drive relentless sales execution through a laser focus on the ideal customer profile. They will also act as the voice of the market to ensure we build the right product with the right strategy.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Creating a best in class product marketing function that can operationalize domain expertise, keen buyer understanding, sales dynamics to drive rapid client growth and hit our committed targets
- Work closely with sales enablement leader to hit our sales targets and find the right clients
- Work with agency and ADP partners to create a content and demand generation machine that can also excite the market at scale
- Create a field marketing machine that can excite our top buyers and position Lifion as the next wave of ADP’s flagship technology
- Creating sustainable and accountable feedback loops to product, sales to ensure we have the right product strategy
- Working closely with analyst and press teams to ensure the right messaging is deployed at the right time for an evolving product
- 8-10 years experience leading product/corporate marketing function in high-growth SaaS company. Product launch experience is a plus
- HCM domain expertise a plus
- Experience recruiting and building a high velocity marketing team
- Entrepreneurial streak – ability to drive results in legacy company while building relationships
- Willingness to reach across functions (product, sales, engineering) and influence processes and capabilities
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.