Related Searches: Sales, Marketing, Territory, Region, District, Customer Service, Business-to-Business, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work, Major Accounts, Major markets, 401k, 401(k), Qualified Plans, Retirement Services, RSDM, Internal Wholesaler, External Wholesaler, Retirement Plan Consultant
Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP. It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP’s world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
ADP is hiring a Retirement Services District Manager In this position, you’ll identify and cultivate new prospects with 1-50 employees in your territory, cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales, with the support of exceptional sales training and the rewards of advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits and awards.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Implement sales strategies
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business both new and conversion
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Connect customers’ business needs with ADP’s and ADP’s Alliance Partners Retirement Services product(s)
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with Alliance Partners
- Build network in person and via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two years of outside business-to-business sales experience, with proven proficiency in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory management
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience working on a sales quota
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Business-to-business experience, payroll, HR solutions, qualified plan industry
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- General business acumen
- Mature and self-confident
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career path
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.