Work Location(s): Montreal, QC, CA
Nationally responsible for answering all clients inquiries regarding Delivery in a professional manner, ensuring the client’s expectations are fully met by providing accurate information and resolving issues within a specified time frame. Liaisons between Production and Internal/External clients receiving requests performing appropriate validation prior to approving and forwarding to Production centers. Complete understanding of production flow, courier timelines by province, and production timelines for each center.
- Answer and assume responsibility for incoming calls for full resolution of client concern/issue.
- Obtaining client credentials from inbound callers to ensure only authorized client contacts are provided with client related information.
- Conduct traces and ensure that calls are answered within the established time frame
- Gathering appropriate information related to defects, log entries into appropriate databases
- Log and report client issues for proactive follow up purposes and statistic gathering on courier performance.
- Responsible for handling irate clients gaining their confidence and rebuilding their trust with supplier and ADP
- Proactively identify clients which may be potential for chronic delivery delays, advise delivery vendor ensure delivery service is improved going forward
- Update client related databases pertaining to address changes, defects, calls, etc.
- Make recommendation for credit of delivery charges
- Proactive calls to clients for delivery Services performance follow up and to inform clients of delivery delays.
- Communicate and coordinate follow-up with other teams and internal department as necessary.
- Proficiency in handling associate inquiries regarding payroll deliveries.
- Redirect any misrouted payroll delivery at the same time insuring department courier costs are minimized.
- Make necessary arrangements for same day deliveries.
- Keep all databases up to date by making necessary changes on the ADP and courier systems.
- Perform early morning activities related to client and courier pick up
- Support other team members by communicating any irregularities throughout the day.
- Log and report missing payroll deliveries for statistic purposes.
- Commitment to work in a team environment demonstrating a positive approach, cooperation and providing effective feedback and communication, training to backup each other in the interest of outstanding client satisfaction
- All other duties as assigned
- College certificate or equivalent business experience.
- Must have customer service experience with skills in conflict resolution.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate to internal and external clients through all available mediums (verbal, listening, writing) in English and French.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective & constructive relationships with internal/external clients, earning trust & respect through demonstrating a consistent commitment to exceed expectations.
- Ability to take initiative and follow through on all areas of work in an urgent and expedient manner.
- Good understanding of PC functionality is a must.
- Working knowledge of ADP mainframe program systems is an asset.
- Working knowledge of Excel is an asset.
- Demonstrated prioritization and organization skills.
- Proven ability to work in an environment committed to teamwork.
- Ability to learn new technologies and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities as the position evolves.
- Bilingual (English and French) will be considered an asset