Work Location(s): Wanchai, , HK
ADP RPO is hiring a Client Delivery Manager within RPO. The Manager is responsible for the day to day management of one of our Global Financial Services accounts at ADP RPO. This position is accountable for the operational management of the account including internal reports, performance metrics, process and client management as well as driving account growth and innovation to ensure cutting edge talent solutions. In addition, the Manager is responsible for managing, mentoring, coaching and developing the account team staff and creating positive relationships with internal clients and departments. This position is critical to serve both our clients and candidates. Candidates must have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to our peers, as well as our clients.At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility. Responsibilities:
- Lead all recruiting operations capabilities, including sourcing, screening, and coordination function.
- Develop and complete client reporting including but not limited to monthly performance metrics, quarterly business reviews, annual account performance reports, daily slate/contingency and fill reports, pipeline reports and ad-hoc reporting.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and yearly account reviews with the client.
- Manage innovative programs and campaigns to build candidate pipeline and drive recruiting strategy to meeting hiring goals.
- Drive continuous innovation on account to ensure cutting edge delivery and results
- Conduct stakeholder analysis.
- Display high level understanding of client organization including relationships with key stakeholders, organizational structure and company culture.
- Employ a clear understanding of all formal and/or informal agreements. Proactively monitor and report any challenges and/or discrepancies.
- Drive standardization and consistency of processes and procedures.
- Realistically forecast anticipated revenues to Finance/Accounting.
- Effectively complete the monthly billing process in accordance with timeline and process.
- Provide adequate client specific training to transactional staff for competency verification.
- Monitor compliance metrics and notify leadership and/or client of exceptions or concerns.
- Conduct Hiring Manager Satisfaction Process/Survey and analyse results.
- Closely collaborate with account managers in other regions to ensure a seamless global solution for the client.
- Work with Regional Director and business development leaders to identify additional opportunities across the account.
- Lead hiring, performance management and career development for a variety of roles across the account team and define clear performance goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership, performance management and coaching to account team members.
- Establish regular communications with the account team, such as 1-1 meetings, team meetings with established agendas or other regular touch points.
- Drive development of comprehensive, strategic hiring strategies including passive candidate outreach, recruitment marketing plans and utilization of cutting-edge recruitment technologies.
- Ensure that needs of the account are clearly communicated to the wider ADP business.
Perform related work as required.
- 3+ year’s leadership experience within talent acquisition or HR with proven ability to oversee, negotiate and influence complex, large scope clients with multiple service offerings.
- 3+ years leading virtual and/or on-site teams in a corporate talent acquisition function either in-house or in an RPO environment.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to develop and nurture client relationships.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to participate effectively in a team environment both virtually and multiple on-site locations including client sites.
- Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
- Proven ability to influence and drive best practice within an organization and with key stakeholders and leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in or equivalent.
- Possess expert knowledge of APAC labour markets, competitive practices and trends, ethical standards and employment laws.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
Quantitative measurement skills and exposure to continuous improvement methodologies.