An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Manager to join our Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) Application Support team. The Team Manager is responsible for serving ADP clients in order to deliver World Class Service, as well as providing leadership, coordination, and management of team members and work activities. We are looking for an outstanding Customer Services Manager or Team Leader who is passionate about helping the associates achieve their full career potential and the chance to have real influence on the standard of service that they provide.
He/She ensures management of team members by:
* Providing them with needed training to perform their operational tasks.
* Preparing, implementing and monitoring annual individual development plans.
* Defining and managing yearly objectives and performance appraisals.
* Participating actively in selection of new hires.
* Weekly reporting of activities in internal time management tool.
Client Service and Operations:
* Organize the application support activities to meet the payroll schedule, to support the production and to ensure service continuity.
* Ensure that client services are provided at constantly high level and according to contractual commitments and Service Level Agreements.
* Agree and follow payroll rules and procedures for client specifics.
* Apply Client Service methodology, processes and procedures (SAP maintenance and configuration, responsibility matrix, DTPs, etc.).
* Work closely with other Team Managers and HR in order to ensure new associates are recruited and trained consistently according to our standards.
* Identify Talent, work with Team Managers and HR ensuring appropriate development plans are created.
Who we are looking for:
* To be considered for this role you will need to have a proven track record of managing people and performance in a client service technical environment, ideally focused on external customer service/support in Business to Business (B2B) area.
* You will be also experienced with SLA’s and KPI’s and with proven experience in achieving these targets.
* You must have outstanding people development skills and be able to clearly communicate at all levels.
* We are looking for fluent communication level of English language, additional knowledge of one or more of following languages will be considered plus: Russian, Hungarian, Romanian, Turkish
* Knowledge of SAP PY or HR modules is considered a strong advantage, as well as experience with management of technical teams.
* Friendly international environment, Trainings and further career development, Payroll training, Competitive salary and an annual bonus, 5 weeks of vacation per a year, Pension plan, Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card), Meal tickets, Free beverages, Engagement activities.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please attach your resume in English and a cover letter.
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World’s Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.