ADP is hiring an Benefit Processing Representative II.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values:Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of Benefits Administration Processing tasks. Manages assigned Comprehensive Benefits assigned client base.
1.Benefits Administration & Annual Enrollment
- Administers, manages and/or governs a variety of qualified and non-qualified benefit plans on a day-to-day basis through processing of various transactions and events within and potentially outside of the Workforce Now Solution including but not limited to Evidence of Insurability and Qualified Medical Child Support Orders.
- Processes Evidence of Insurability, QMCSO, new hire and life events
- Processes & resolves non-standard QA discrepancies (e.g. Tier level, EBNYE, Age Reduction, Contingency, Life Max Election)
- Researches & resolves vendor invoices enrollment discrepancies
- Performs census compares and researches/resolves issues identified through audits
- Manages vendor invoices enrollment discrepancies
- Processes manual carrier updates for QA discrepancies
- Processes pending events exceptions & pending events for EOIs
- Manages EOI Process for late entrants or increases
- Performs post-AE audits (clean up activities)
- Provides back-office service support for assigned client base related to the administration of health & welfare benefit plans to internal business partners & service team via phone, CRM, email or in person.
- Communicates with appropriate service team members, internal business partners, or third party resources to ensure completion of day-to-day and Annual Enrollment activities
- Utilizes benefits/product/process experience to identify issues, troubleshoot, and assist with a resolution. This would include but not be limited to issues related to participant coverage and administrative processes.
- Provides additional assistance as required during Annual Enrollment.
- Administers, manages and/or governs a variety of qualified and non-qualified benefit plans on a day-to-day basis through processing of various transactions and events within and potentially outside of the Workforce Now Solution — for assigned client base.
- Handles highly complex, high-volume clients.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field or equivalent education and experience required.
Experience: 2-4 years of experience in Client Support or Benefits Administration functions.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- SHRM, GBA, CEBS, and/or CHRS (ACA) preferred.
- Strong data management skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office with a strong working knowledge of Excel, and effective time management skills necessary.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.