Work Location(s): Roseland, NJ, US
ADP is hiring a Manager of Strategy. The Manager of Strategy will partner closely with ADP executives to create and continually improve our corporate strategy as well as lead strategic initiatives that drive shareholder value.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Identify, develop and drive long-term strategies based on fact-based analyses
- Conduct in-depth market assessments to identify opportunities and risks
- Partner with ADP functions and business units to build strategies and successfully implement solutions
- Manage the corporate strategic planning process
- Drive and lead global strategy projects and initiatives
- Work closely with business leaders to develop and execute recommendations
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years directly related experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA Preferred
- Typically experience pre-MBA; experience in a consulting firm preferred
- Experience developing and evaluating strategies: identifying and framing issues, developing hypotheses, conducting market research and analyses to test key hypotheses, developing execution plans
- Comfort with reading and using financial statements
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional oral and written communications
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams; a person who thinks and acts at the senior level
- Ability to travel Up to 10% depending on specific projects
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.