ADP is searching for the next … Strategic Account Executive — ADP TotalSource Solutions
Thanks for CLICKING! Let us tell you some more…
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward, and achieving serious results bring you a crazy amount of excitement? #goaldigger
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone to overcome challenges, think dynamically, and take risks that help you and your clients accomplish greatness? (Talk about win-win.)
- Do you love networking and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the “L” word and it’s that serious.)
Like what you hear? Then #hellowork! This is your chance to make an impact on the ADP Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) Services sales team!
At ADP, we believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR solutions that help companies of all sizes operate more efficiently and help professionals around the world do their jobs better. And our sales team is at the center of it all. Interested in pulling up a chair yet?
As a Strategic Account Executive for ADP TotalSource, you’ll close sales and win new business within a defined territory. You’ll join a champion sales team with five years of double-digit growth. (We don’t mean to brag, but we are pretty awesome here.) With a little help from our top-notch training, you’ll connect with both new and existing clients to sell solutions that make the workplace better for millions of workers across the hire-to-retire spectrum.
Is this you?
- Entrepreneurial spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- People person. A relationship builder who connects with people and values friendship and fun.
- Insatiable appetite to learn. Driven by continuous learning with an insatiable hunger to grow, become, do, share, and give more.
- Fearless. Embraces challenges and knows no boundaries.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises … every time.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Drive our Business Forward
- Work within a defined geographic territory to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals. It’s that simple.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Close sales by recommending the right solutions to help our clients understand the real needs of their business.
- Earn referral business by connecting with existing and soon-to-be clients, and forging partnerships in-person and over the phone with key decision makers at the C-level.
- Connect with other ADP associates to build a network of internal partners.
- Collaborate daily to achieve sales together.
Enjoy Rewards and Bask in Recognition
- When you reach your goals and make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, and even luxurious trips. #wheelsup
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five or more years of business-to-business sales experience (preferably field sales) within a results-driven environment
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including with C-level executives
- Motivated, self-starter with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative team member
- Experience with business-to-business sales, particularly at the executive level
Just some of the reasons why you’ll love working here:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified “smarty-pants.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
Does this sound like you? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Hear from our sales teams to learn more about life @ ADP!
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.