Work Location(s): Woodland Hills, CA, US
Unlock Your Career Potential: Implementation at ADP. Do you have a passion for out-of-the-box thinking and a commitment to making sure customers get the most for their investments? At ADP, the Implementation team is driven by our customers’ success. With us, you’ll combine your analytic and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information — helping customers develop the skills and confidence to use our products with ease. You provide the expert support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring an Implementation Consultant I. In this position, you’ll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines, along with your business consulting expertise, to create exceptional onboarding experiences for each product or service implementation.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive ADP solution
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with clients to understand their business and related needs
- Incorporate new processes, tools and approaches when recommending an ADP solution
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
- Understand client business issues and concerns and recommend and implement appropriate solution
- Build long term relationship and trust
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
- At least 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment
- At least 1 year of business consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship skills including the ability to influence client and guide the client to best solution to help resolve their client needs
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.