Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ “Most Innovative Companies” and one of Computerworld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT”, we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
Address: 55 S. Lake Ave, Pasadena CA 91101
Principal Developer, SmartConnect
We are currently looking for an experienced, accomplished, and self-motivated technical leader to join our growing team. This role will work across a variety of functional groups connecting design, engineering, product development, and implementation. The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver capable of working through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions. Not only that, this person will be an amazing leader whose love for technology rivals their love for leadership and influence.
They’ll bring operational and process maturity necessary to take a growing team to the next level while building a mission-critical product used by large enterprises to enable their workforce. If that’s not enough for you, we strive to build a world class engineering organization that values innovation, quality, and a healthy dose of fun. (We take our jobs seriously, but we take culture even more seriously.) What does that mean for you? Well, it means you need to bring a solid engineering culture that can balance progressive technologies with business stability.
If this sounds like your call to action then read on…
What will you be doing?
- Leading a team of passionate technologists focused on building scalable, highly available, web applications with the latest technologies
- Working across teams to ensure our production software operation is working at maximum efficiency
- Rolling up your sleeves to sling code alongside the rest of your team
- Ensuring your team is surrounded by a “culture of awesome”
- Coaching and aligning your team, ensuring they are happy, engaged, and building technical wealth. Why? Because happy people make better products
- Working lock step with our product team to help us take over the world
What do we need from you?
- Extensive experience building and managing a high traffic, SaaS-based applications, and APIs
- Deep experience with an Agile team, particularly in a continuous delivery environment
- The algorithm for building a strong, collaborative team culture
- A love for solving complex problems
- Solid understanding of technologies including APIs, distributed systems design, operational scaling and availability, and application integrations
- Most importantly, you are passionate, have a collaborative attitude, and a focus on shipping
An extra dose of “awesome” if you have:
- A Github account or personal engineering blog
- Cloud experience such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.