JOB TITLE: District Manager, Small Business Solutions (SBS)
REPORTS TO: Sales Executive, SBS
LOCATION: Mississauga, ON
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday 8:30am-5pm
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. This means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them – growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success – and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Sales at ADP. It’s what drives our global growth as a world-wide leader of workforce solutions. With us, you can achieve your best within a sales-centric, performance-oriented environment. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance. And as you develop the relationships that fuel our growth, you can enjoy the rewards and recognition you deserve.
Visit www.adp.ca to learn more about the company!
The District Manager will be responsible for exceeding assigned sales targets, utilizing both prospecting and relationship management skills. You will develop sales opportunities within the ADP Small Business Solutions (1-49 employee’s) market, in a defined geographic territory, closing business opportunities with owner operator’s, controller’s, payroll manager’s and end-users.
* Meet and exceed assigned sales targets.
* Sell ADP’s suite of products and services.
* Work with your Sales Executive to establish sales strategies and forecasts.
* Close sales and process sales orders.
* Develop and leverage accountant, bank and association relationships to drive referrals.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Previous sales experience (Outside B to B experience preferred)
* Results driven with a proven ability to succeed in achieving sales targets.
* Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients through all available mediums (verbal, listening, writing, presenting).
* Strong work ethics.
* University Degree/College Diploma
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a corporate environment.
* Proven ability to create and implement activity plans, coordinate tasks to achieve a balance between sales initiatives and required deliverables.
* Demonstrates an ability to set individual goals, monitor the progress of objectives against targets, and develop corrective actions or recommendations to ensure goals are met.
Note to Job Seekers
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check and a credit check.
At ADP, we are always in the market for the right talent. Our team is building a pipeline of candidates that are interested in ADP.
ADP Canada will recruit, select, orient, develop, and promote associates based on our strategic direction and our values. We have made a commitment to address barriers in our employment processes and are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Canadian Head Office at 416-207-2900 and ask to speak to an ADP Canada Human Resource associate or email Canada.Accessibility@ADP.com.
ADP Canada recrute, sélectionne, encadre, développe et promeut les collaborateurs en fonction de sa direction stratégique et de ses valeurs. Nous avons pris l’engagement d’éliminer les obstacles dans nos processus d’embauche et nous avons l’intention de prévoir des aménagements pour les personnes handicapées. Si vous avez besoin d’aménagements, veuillez contacter notre siège social canadien au 416-207-2900 afin d’entrer en contact avec l’un des collaborateurs des Ressources humaines chez ADP Canada ou envoyez-nous un courriel à l’adresse Canada.Accessibility@ADP.com .