Work Location(s): Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, CZ
Client Service Representative with French
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
A Client Service Representative will act as an initial point of contact for managers or/and employees of ADP’s Frenchspeaking clients. He/She is responsible for providing fast and accurate information or help upon requests coming via phone, email or internal system.
Overall service delivery includes:
* responding to inquiries on a specific problems with a payroll or/and related issues;
* being an administrative support for a payroll team (reporting, preparing analysis, translating documents etc.)
– answers phone calls and inquiry requests,
– gathers relevant information and inputs the evidence required IT system,
– ensures and oversees that referral information/issue is
appropriately forwarded to a relevant service/person,– follows-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately,– performs other duties as required to meet the customer
– prepares analysis, reports, certificates for the client’s employees,
– cooperates with team members.
ACADEMIC / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
– Minimum of a high school diploma (A-level)
– French language – fluent (C1)
– English language – fluent (B2)
– Czech language – is not a need, basic is an advantage
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World’s Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.