Work Location(s): Makati, Manila, PH
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or a minimum of three to five years in a related field or equivalent in education and hands-on experience is required
- Relative work experience or certifications in web application, report development or support, business analysis, networking, database usage, or SQL query writing are desired
- Professional certification such as MCSE, MCDBA, OCP, CCNA, etc. is preferred
- Minimum of two years experience in an application support role, as a business analyst, consultant or practitioner in a relevant industry, or with enterprise level software implementations
- Minimum of two years relative work experience or certifications in web application, report development or support, business analysis, networking, database usage, or SQL query writing is desired
- Prior experience working with time and attendance, payroll and/or human resource practices and systems is preferred
- Interface and Integration Tools such as Connect or EIM
- Excellent SQL querying skills in Oracle and SQL Server environments
- Network communications knowledge
- Able to analyze desktop and server performance issues
- Able to resolve common Java Runtime Environment conflicts
- Should possess thorough understanding and background in the utilization of Internet based software and/or utilities including but not limited to Java, Internet Explorer, Desktop Streaming, IIS or Apache
- General application support knowledge on Windows OS’s, PC Hardware, Macintosh, Unix, Linux
- Professional certification such as MCSE, MCDBA, etc. desirable
- Able to communicate technical concepts and issues to a non-technical audience
- Able to effectively multi-task and work under pressure of time constraints
- Delivering world-class service and satisfaction to all clients – internal, external, diverse and emerging.
- Solving day-to-day problems that are inline with ADP’s mission, vision, and values.
- Shares ideas and information across multiple audiences to drive the business need.
- Acting in ways that help deliver results in a fast-pace and diverse environment.
- Collaborating effectively with colleagues and clients to achieve and surpass shared goals.
- Holding self and other to the highest personal and professional standards.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World’s Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.