The Funding unit within the Financial Services Department is responsible for monitoring and receipting specific wire payments for all payroll platforms. Maintaining accounts with major domestic and international financial institutions allowing clients to wire funds between banks in order to fund payroll. The department also monitors and actions all high risk, high value clients ensuring funds are received. The consultant will also act as the subject matter expert for any Funding and Money Movement project initiatives (IE: IMMS) as well as be point of escalation in the absence of the Managers for all critical and sensitive payroll issues. Other duties will involve the managing of the daily interface with Client Service Business Units and Implementation/Sales Teams with regards to any and all Money Movement related inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities
Funding/CAD MMO Teams:
·Lead/assist in ongoing evaluation of existing and new financial systems/products/procedures.
·Provide viable solutions regarding challenges/changes to operational systems/products/procedures through research and review. Solutions are to be presented to all appropriate levels of management.
·Lead/support decisions, development on and implementation of required modifications/remediation’s as necessary.
·Determine, implement and manage changes to the business unit, including client/staff communication and formal/informal ongoing functional/technical training for associates with respect to systems/products/procedures.
· Monitor all Cr Push/US Reverse Wire clients and drawdowns and confirm receipt of payroll funds.
· Actively manage all Funding SOX and internal controls.
· Maintain accurate Cash Forecast and minimize Variance.
· Communicate with ADP Clients to ensure failed US Reverse Wire/Wires drawdowns are funded accordingly.
· Track and monitor US Reverse Wire clients that are not meeting funding obligations.
· Address exceptions to Funding Policies in line with department policies and procedures.
· Ensure appropriate and up-to-date information is reflected in the Weekly Funding Reports and reconciliations.
· Ensure timely review and follow up of high risk conditions reported in the daily Credit Push Watch lists, Over threshold and other system generated report.
· Collection of unfunded and overdue receivables in a timely manner.
· Continuous monitoring and follow up of Paytech and/or Autopay US Reverse Wire payroll clients with direct client contact and escalation to Management as required on a daily basis.
· Research and analyse and prepare detailed backups of client balances and historical trends on successful and failed drawdowns.
· Coordinate with other departments on Funding related issues.
· Other duties and special projects assigned by Management Subject Matter Expert
Subject Matter Expert for Funding Unit including ongoing maintenance of documentation and business process design for the IMMS system:
·Participate and act as the SME for all Project work related to the implementation of new initiatives and process/projects as relating to CAD MMO Teams Leadership.
·Assist with coaching and mentoring of associates in order to meet department objectives, corporate goals and divisional initiatives.
·Acting Manager responsibilities in support and during absence of MMO Leaders in Halifax.
·Participate and represent CAD MMO at all on-site and remote Leadership forums as needed.
·Co-responsibility to foster and develop business relationship of ADP’s internal and external clients, ADP’s stakeholders, senior management and business partners (Banking partners, Agency Relations, Internal Business Units and Client Service Groups).
·Co-responsibility for tracking and reporting and mediating approvals for the delivery on Service Level Agreements (SLA).
·Escalation management for all CAD MMO related inquiries.
Qualifications: 5 -7 years business experienceKnowledge of SOX and internal controls.Intermediate/strong proficiency in MS Office (Oracle, Excel, Word) as well as technical/PC ability.Leadership Skills (2-3 years supervisory experience).Strong Knowledge of Project life cycles and standards.Ability to function in a fast paced environment subject to constant change and strict deadlines.Strong written an Oral communication.Strong analytical and problem solving skills.Banking or Payroll Services industry experience preferred. Exposure to risk management would be an asset P.C. Literate (MS Office preferred).Project Management/implementation experience. Education:
Post secondary education with specialization in Finance or Commerce/Bachelors Degree.Banking/Financial Services background preferred.
About ADP:We power the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World’s Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of business outsourcing and human capital management solutions world-wide. ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:Please note that any offer of employment will be subject to verification of employment background checks, including a criminal record check.