Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people?
At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. Named one of Forbes’ “Most Innovative Companies” and one of Computerworld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT”, we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
ADP is hiring a Senior UX Designer in our Roseland, NJ location. This individual is responsible for designing an innovative, modern experience for users of ADP products. Works with internal and external customers (Marketing, Service Technology end-users and domain experts) to analyze business needs and processes, and to identify how they can be enhanced by Web-based technologies.
- Analyses of the application and business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen, when designing the User Interface.
- Assume overall User Interface design of Web applications, incorporating usability, comprehensive work flows, applying standards, using various tools to create graphical interfaces for web based; rich client; and thick client applications.
- Work with Development teams, content Developers, Users, and other stakeholders
- Stay abreast of changing UX design technologies, as well as corporate, organization, and industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications including mobile. Ability to act as an internal consultant providing business and technical guidance.
- Work with Web Development team, content Developers, Users, and other Incorporates the ADP UX Standards and Templates into work products and application UI design.
- Ensures style sheets, images and icons are applied correctly. Provide support for communication and enhancement of standards including style guides, patterns, and behavior clarifications.
- Communicates with technical and non-technical staff to ensure full integration and goal attainment.
- Create designs which surface complex data sets to end users, in an understandable and meaningful way.
- 7+ years of graphic and interaction design in a corporate or agency context, assisting with a broad range of assets from icons to web flows.
- Able to show off a terrific portfolio of existing work with web, mobile and visual design. Submission of design/code samples is required.
- Skilled in using design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, etc.
- Experience with responsive web and native mobile technologies, as well as firm understanding of best practices.
- Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on designs and ideas from multiple stakeholders with differing opinions.
- Understanding and experience in user-centered design process.
- Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and also work out all the details.
- A passion for championing UX and innovation.
- Experience moving your designs throughout an Agile development process.
- Wireframe and prototyping experience.
- Excellent interaction design skills.
- Readily learn new concepts used to find solutions to issues
- Solid design communication/interpersonal skills while processing the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional team
ist Iructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Knowledge of leading web accessibility principles and standards
- Ability to respond quickly and efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to identify trends that will have an impact on the work unit or particular product and articulates implications.
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished web-based prototypes under tight time constraints
- Knowledge of GIT version control system
- Experience dealing with cross-browser compliant front-end code (IE9/10/FF/Chrome)
- Bootstrap or theme development
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.