Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people?
At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. Named one of Forbes’ “Most Innovative Companies” and one of Computerworld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT”, we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
ADP is hiring a Director, Product Management – Healthcare Reform. Acting as a Product Owner for healthcare reform, you’ll be responsible for market analysis activities that help drive market requirements and deliver innovative product solutions to delight our end users. You’ll help lead product launch activities and ongoing market-facing support, predominately working in an agile environment, with a SCRUM team. You’ll also combine business and product strategy to ensure the development and execution of the product is in line with the product road map and vision that the senior product owner sets forth.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Support the senior product owner’s strategy by articulating the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization
- As Product owner, manage execution for a specific product from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life
- Develop user stories and requirements while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing market and customer needs
- Serve as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution
- Act as user champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholder and align all development activity with business goals and priorities.
- Manage the product backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement), working day-to-day with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements balances business needs with technical requirements, and recommends alternative technical approaches to meet design requirements when needed
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and service on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved
- 8+ years of experience in a market-facing software and enterprise solutions product management role
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams to accomplish project goals
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders on the best course of action for the product
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience as a Product Owner capacity that focus on regulatory, healthcare or compliance software as a service products.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.