Work Location(s): Roseland, NJ, US
New York, NY
Unlock Your Career Potential: Support at ADP. Every day, thousands of organizations around the world rely on ADP. As a worldwide leader in business outsourcing solutions with 60+ years of experience and over half a million customers, our products and services enable companies large and small to do business. As part of ADP’s support team, you play a shared role in our success — you’ll work alongside a team of talented and highly motivated individuals at one of the most innovative companies in the world. Here, you’ll find the tools and flexibility you need to create your own path, supported by comprehensive training and support to improve your skills and knowledge.
ADP is hiring Senior Administrative Support professional. In this position, you’ll couple your positive attitude, superb organizational skills and deep understanding of ADP to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in support of one or more executives.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, – Social Responsibility.
- Perform clerical, administrative and general office duties of a responsible and confidential nature
- Route and answer correspondence
- Independently establish, organize and maintain documents and initiate follow up as needed
- Compile, analyze and summarize statistics and information in presentation formats
- Communicate new policies and procedure to the department and coordinate the gathering of information as directed,
- Create formulas/formats of moderate complexity and determine hardware/software requirements
- May coordinate off-site meetings and conventions; assist with schedule management; arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls and process expense reports
- May coordinate and track training activities of internal associates
- Maintain database as required
- May assist in workforce scheduling of internal associates
- Provide support to other members of management and department as requested
- 3+ years of administrative support experience in a similar environment
- High School diploma with 3+ years of experience or equivalent education will be considered
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Some college courses/specialized secretarial training
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Superb organization skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with experience producing high quality reports, presentations and other documents
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
Ability to handle confidential matters
- Substantial knowledge of the department’s operation and company procedures
- Proven ability in assembling, compiling, analyzing and summarizing data
- Demonstrated analytical ability in preparing reports and gathering statistical data
- Ability to work independently on projects and anticipate and address issues in the executive’s absence
- Must be assertive, creative and innovative, with proven decision-making skills
- Experience working with senior management
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.