At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Sr. Learning Consultant is responsible for delivering instructor-led (onsite and virtual) training on the technical features and functional aspects of all solutions to enable the effective use of systems, tools, and processes by learners, provide associates the abiltiy to do their jobs, and to ensure clients are prepared for their initial and on-going utilization of the multiple-product offerings, features, and support services. The Learning Consultant may also conduct new hire orientation/organizational overview sessions, and participate on rotational training assignments as required. The Learning Consultant will also provide input to the instructional design team for enhancements and updates to existing training curriculum and may participate in the instructional development process by testing/editing materials and by providing feedback regarding class flow, hands-on exercises, and knowledge checks. In addition, the Learning Consultant will also be asked to provide consultative input to using a big picture view of client and associate needs/gaps in relation to task focus and completion. The Learning Consultant will also be responsible for conducting field observations and participating in field activities such as: side-by-side calls and roundtables to drive associate engagement and ensure content remains revelant, updated, and effective.
* Delivery: Deliver functional, technical, and/or soft skills training to associates and clients. This may include new hire orientation and/or any rotational associate training, and all product curricula, enhancement product curricula, and associated process and soft skill training as a result of a new system release, a new job tool or process, as well as role specific process changes. Apply adult learning theory to adapt delivery to learning styles of participants. Apply facilitation skills to manage group and individual dynamics to maintain an appropriate learning environment and ensure that the objectives of the training are met. Respond to participant questions and elaborate on training content using knowledge of products, business processes, and roles and responsibilities.
1. Deliver core orientation and service skills training programs in addition to product training. Deliver specific training on products and tools used to perform the job. Demonstrate additional skill using the available delivery tools when delivering virtual training; has the ability to train more complex topics in a single portfolio or topics that are across businesses and multiple portfolios.
* Effectiveness: Consults with instructional designers on curricula effectiveness and makes recommendations on changes to existing classes and the development of new classes to enhance associate performance and client experience. Identify opportunities to integrate curriculum among products as well as opportunities to blend curriculum among products as well as opportunities to blend curriculum to enhance scalability and operational efficiencies.
* Functional Knowledge: Keep up-to-date and proficient on products and processes used by the Learning & Performance organization to facilitate training (ie. Virtual training tools), prep the classroom, (ie. Desktop imaging/cleanup tools) and enroll and track course enrollment (ie. Learning Management System). Keep up-to-date and proficient on ADP’s products and services. Maintain all relevant certifications to products and services. Keep abreast of the latest industry trends in regards to service skills, communications skills, and facilitation skills.
* Consulting: Understand associate performance goals and consult with associates on how to best apply tools and processes to efficiently and effectively perform their roles. May provide feedback to participants’ managers, the Learning Business Partner, or Enterprise Learning leadership on skill gaps that exist within the business group or job function and recommend solutions for bridging gaps.
- Where applicable, understand client business needs and consult with clients on how to best utilize products and services to meet the business need. This includes a thorough understanding of technical best practices to optimize the system performance .
- Lead learning content development and delivery projects that are specific to the supported business or organization. The projects provide specialized or customized curricula for associates and/or clients, usually based upon existing courses or content.
Administrative: Perform administrative responsibilities such as Learning Management System tasks, class survey distribution, completion of monthly status reports, and time tracking responsibilities.
* Coach/Mentor: Coach and mentor team members.
1. Mentor and certify new associates on understanding of product knowledge and integration points.
2. Mentor and certify new associates on understanding of product knowledge and integration points.
* Monitor: Assist in overseeing the daily operations of the Learning Delivery team, with guidance from leadership to include: identifying and implementing best practices (i.e. virtual delivery techniques, certification standards, facilitation practices, etc.), executing components of the Learning Delivery Consultant certification program, monitoring work load of Learning Delivery Consultant, monitors status of delivery projects, establishing and analyzing metrics to monitor effectiveness and efficiency of team, and communicating status to project managers and leadership. Prepares reports and provides written evaluations/observation feedback for the manager.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree with Major Area of Concentration in Training, education, human resources, business, other related fields.
Experience: 5 – 8 Years, Experience in training, service, implementation or equivalent knowledge/experience with pertinent HCM products/solutions.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
* Cognition, adult learning, instructional design and delivery theories and processes. A certification in adult education (CTT+, MCT, CPLP) is preferred; Preferred certifications such as CPP, PHR, FPC, if available in Associate’s country.
* Training Delivery/Facilitation.
* Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
* Informal guidance to new team members.
* Must be able to prioritize and perform responsibilities while resolving issues for the client and associates
* Direct impact on client and associate experience through direct delivery methods and performance.
* Client and associate communication as well as ability to report progress and feedback to BU Leaders, Managers, and Clients.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.