Work Location(s): Roseland, NJ, US
This position is for future hiring!
The Manager, Change Leadership & Management will be responsible for maintaining ADP’s Change Leadership methodology and supporting tools & processes for projects led by the HR TMO. This professional plays a key role in driving change initiatives by functioning as a thought leader to the HR organization supporting project leadership teams across the organization using ADP change methodology. This position will focus on both the people and organizational aspects of change — including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, and organization structures. This professional also works with ADP’s Change Leadership COE to create and implement change management plans that effect successful change and maximize employee engagement. Responsible for overseeing training, communication, and readiness aspects of change management for HR.
- Advise on and apply a structured change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Provide consulting advice to project and business leadership on change management best practices
- Assist with impact analysis and stakeholder assessments. Assist with the conduct of risk and readiness assessments. Assist with the development of a set of actionable and targeted change management plans for communications, training, and readiness,
- Assist with the definition of overall communications, training and readiness strategies plan and deliverables for critical change initiatives including consultation, diagnostics, development implementation, and evaluation to drive behavior change.
- Assist with the development of communications training curriculum design and delivery method, readiness schedule by stakeholder group, and vendor and resource management
- Support the execution of change plans by managers and business leaders, engaging and coaching leaders who are change sponsors and agents.
- Assist with the reinforcement and deployment of the One ADP Change Leadership and Management principles and practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in HR/HCM, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, and/or Business.
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree (Ph.D., Psy.D., Ed.D., MBA, MA)
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.