Work Location(s): Pasadena, CA, US
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ “Most Innovative Companies” and one of Computerworld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT”, we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
You will help build next-generation web applications for the paycard product. As a Lead UI Developer (Payments), you will specialize in building responsive and thoughtfully designed UIs with Angular JS and similar technologies. The payments 2.0 strategy also involves an entire redesign of the user experience with extensive opportunity for forward development.
- Leading technical team
- Ability to work with cross-functional distributed teams
- Redesign/Create new UIs in an Angular JS v4 ecosystem
- Design UI frameworks, reusable components/libraries
- Explore the payments domain, to motivate and build the next generation web application with a deep focus on user experience
- Collaborate with product management and UX teams to drive exceptional user experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering preferred
- Experience in creating re-useable UI components
- Experience with Angular JS preferably v4.
- Working knowledge in CI (continuous integration)
- Experience developing native mobile app (iOS & Android) is a plus
- Experience with responsive design and SPA (Single Page Application) development
- Working knowledge of CSS pre-processors i.e.: LESS, SASS
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.