ADP is hiring a Learning Consultant. In this position you will be responsible for delivering instructor-led classroom (physical and virtual) training on the technical features and functional aspects of MAS products to enable the effective use of systems, tools, and processes to provide Associates with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively perform their jobs. The Learning Specialist will also provide input to the instructional design team for enhancements, updates, etc. to existing training curriculum and may participate in the instructional development process by testing/editing training materials and by providing feedback regarding class flow, hands-on exercises and knowledge checks. Focus on delivery of business unit tools, products and process training. Performs other related duties as assigned.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Deliver functional and/or technical training to MAS associates.
- This may include core and orientation training programs, MAS product curriculum, enhancement product curriculum as a result of a new system release, job tool and process training and job specific training.
- Apply adult learning theory to adapt delivery to learning styles of participants.
- Apply facilitation skills to manage group and individual dynamics to maintain an appropriate learning environment and ensure that the objectives of the training are met.
- Respond to participant questions and elaborate on training content using knowledge of products, business processes, and roles and responsibilities.
- Deliver core, orientation and organizational training programs that include a high level of understanding of MAS’s suite of products as well as job specific training on products and tools used to perform the job.
- Consult with instructional designers on curricula effectiveness and make recommendations on changes to existing classes and the development of new classes to enhance job performance.
- Keep up to date and proficient on products and processes used by Learning & Performance to facilitate training (i.e. virtual tools), prep classroom (i.e. desktop imaging/cleanup tools) and course enrollment tools (i.e. Learning Management System)
- Understand associate performance objectives and consult with associates on how to best apply tools and processes to efficiently and effectively perform their jobs.
- May provide feedback to participants’ managers on skill gaps.
- Perform administrative responsibilities such as evaluations on course and delivery effectiveness, classroom surveys regarding set-up/upkeep/system images, and system performance.
- Mentor new associates on product and functionality.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in the area of training, education, human resources, or other related fields.
- 2-4 years’ experience in training, service, implementation or equivalent knowledge/experience with pertinent payroll, HR, or database products.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Ability to travel up to 25% and a willingness to be flexible with other time zone work schedules.
- Other certification or education requirements: Cognition, adult learning, instructional design and delivery theories and processes.
- Preferred professional certification such as CPP, PHR, CTT+
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” byFORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.