Work Location(s): Augusta, GA, US
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Monitors associate/client Salesforce.com and telephone interactions to ensure consistent World Class Service is being delivered on all cases and that information communicated is accurate. Provides specific feedback to all associates and their managers and prepares evaluations. Coaches and counsels associates on proper call and case strategy and Salesforce.com techniques. Provides Salesforce.com technical support to the HR Services organization.
- Monitors Specialist interactions through Salesforce.com utilizing closed cases and through the telephone by listening to recorded or live conversations. Evaluates cases and phone calls to ensure that World Class Service is being delivered based on the guidelines provided by Salesforce.com case standards and the SIS call strategy. Ensures that feedback is consistent and is in support of the case and call strategy techniques.
- Appraises individual performance and provides written and verbal feedback to the associate and Manager for Support associates. Meets with the associates one on one to provide feedback. Prepares written suggestions for improvement and provides the associate with a copy of the Salesforce.com case evaluation. Provides documentation in support of all performance evaluations. Coordinates activities (i.e., documentation, communication, etc.) associated with compensation programs.
- Coach associates on proper Salesforce.com case strategy and proper call strategy, case management, Salesforce.com techniques, and SIS call strategy. Supports managers in utilizing the Salesforce.com case standards and in utilizing SIS according to the Radclyffe guidelines. Develops methods and processes for tracking on-going service quality (i.e., scoring an associate’s case usage, etc.). Performs statistical analyses to identify significant trends. Monitors the morale and culture to identify any issues, especially as they relate to empowerment and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Recognizes opportunities for booster shot/additional training by analyzing case, call and survey trends and facilitates training as needed. Delivers e-mail tips on a regular basis to associates. Communicates survey results to department. Keeps up-to-date and proficient on all new product rollouts, as well as existing offerings included in the service curriculum.
- Assist with inbound and outbound teams during heavy volume periods.
- Maintains knowledge management and quality management tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration required or the equivalent in education and experience.
- 1 – 3 years experience as a Level III HR Shared Service Specialist or the equivalent.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Must have a proven proficiency and an in-depth knowledge of all pertinent ADP HR, Payroll and Benefits policies and procedures.
- Prior service experience in a Call Center capacity and proficiency with call and case management strategies required.
- Knowledge of all ADP HR Systems related issues dealing with associates required.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and presentation skills required.
- Effective time management and client conflict resolution skills necessary.
- Must be able to work under pressure of time constraints.
- Must be able to coach others and provide feedback.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.