ADP is hiring a Client Account Executive (Customer Success Manager). In this position you will be responsible for ensuring that stellar service and overall satisfaction across the HCM spectrum. This is accomplished through overseeing the resolution of complex client inquiries, handling client escalations, and by building and maintaining internal and external relationships. He or she will serve as the primary contact for assigned clients managing relationships with the client contacts at the user, Management and VP Levels. The individual will lead proactive partnering and consulting based on client key business issues and analysis of client data.
The Client Account Executive will coordinate with and align knowledgeable, engaged, client-focused account support teams. Through leadership across the client portfolio, the individual will be responsible for providing feedback and guidance to client service managers regarding consultants assigned to the client and for keeping ADP business units informed on activity within each client’s space.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- The Client Account Executive serves as client advocate and ADP contact for the client’s decision makers and senior executives.
- Acts as the face to the client, representing ADP and the service team.
- Builds and strengthens client relationships both at the operational and executive levels by understanding the client’s business goals and determining how ADP services/products align.
- Engages with client and Implementation organization during the Implementation phase to gather and learn the client’s Critical Business Issues.
- The primary focus for the Client Relationship Manager is on total client satisfaction.
- Ensures that the client has a unified service model.
- Maintains comprehensive and timely records on service activities.
- Adheres to standard ADP tools and processes for recording and responding to service activities.
- Proactively monitors client satisfaction with regular on-site visits, executive level meetings, regular conference calls, year-end and open enrollment prep reviews, business process reviews, etc.
- Communicates regularly with client to evaluate service satisfaction and to interface on day-to-day service delivery questions.
- Receives all critical incident reports from client.
- Proactively manage, mitigate, and escalate risks and provides status reporting to client as appropriate.
- Coordinates and aligns knowledgeable, engaged, client-focused account support teams committed to providing stellar service and overall client satisfaction in a matrixed-management structure.
- Key liaison with all ADP entities to proactively communicate and monitor implementation, service and product issues for the client.
- Builds “one client team” with team and partners. Provides continual internal communications to enhance the organization’s effectiveness in dealing with critical client issues.
- Develops strong internal relationships across all lines of ADP service to drive action and accountability from internal partners for items such as open item/project updates, meeting deliverables/due dates as well as facilitate effective meetings and seamless communication.
- Ensures delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction, retention, and profitability.
- With leadership, the Client Account Executive addresses account team resource needs and capability gaps.
- Provides feedback to the client service managers on consultant performance.
- Supports large clients with complex multi-line product solutions and organizational structures.
- Leads proactive partnering/consulting with the client based on client key business issues and analysis of client data.
- Conducts needs and trend analysis by interpreting account operations data, evaluating business processes, and analyzing key performance indicators to gauge impact on client satisfaction and determine necessary components to establish results focused account plans.
- Provides program management governance for projects, open item deliverables, change management initiatives, and action plan work efforts to achieve expected outcomes and attain strategic objectives.
- Initiates change management through key business partners in partnership with client leadership.
- Build HCM knowledge through ongoing internal and external learning opportunities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of client relationship management and ownership experience
- Experience managing business relationships with enterprise or key accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in education and experience
- Proven ability to lead conversations with executive-level client contacts with an ability to establish strong relationships with decision makers
- Proven success driving business results working with strategic and complex customer environments, as well as with internal stakeholders and executives through relevance and influence
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Work arrangement – willingness to work full time from the assigned office location; no telecommute
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients
- Proven ability to manage service recovery as needed
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Results and deadline-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication and platform skills required
- An understanding of ADP’s infrastructure, products and services is helpful.
- Background in Human Resource Management
- A proven proficiency in managing client relationships.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.