Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP. It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP’s world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
ADP is hiring a Lead Generation Sales Representative. In this position, you’ll provide quick responses to inbound web leads and phone referrals, qualify prospects according to specific criteria, conduct cold calls to targeted lists, and educate prospects about ADP products, with the support of exceptional sales training. You will be rewarded with industry-leading compensation, benefits and awards, as well as advancement opportunities with multiple business units and clients ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Generate qualified sales opportunities (QSOs) based on criteria defined by the sales team
- Reach or exceed daily quotas for dials, conversations, talk time and QSO production
- Follow business processes and use tools such as Salesforce.com (CRM), Eloqua (email campaign and prospect tracking), Contractual (auto-dialing), referral processing systems and other related tools
- Nurture cooperative relationships with ADP sales teams
- Support the inside sales force and assist in the closing process
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Proficiency in PC and web-based applications
- Excellent understanding of process-oriented sales management approach
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Outstanding problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Goal oriented, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed daily quotas
- Comfortable working in a highly structured environment with intense training
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.