Work Location(s): Tucson, AZ, US
Develop key skills to ignite your sales career with ADP!!! The SDR role develops your sales competencies in a low-pressure atmosphere that allows you to hone your prospecting and engagement abilities. This opportunity provides the road map to cultivate your skills with cold calling, electronic communication and social media outreach. Learn crucial techniques and sales tools torespond and educate the prospect on ADP solutions using phone, email, and social platforms. Partner with our sales teams to nurture prospects and provide quality “at-bats” for sales representatives to close new ADP business.
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target/profile prospects and gain access
- Communicate through social outlets and develop a social presence to drive prospect engagement
- Mine new and existing prospective clients for lead generation using account-based approach
- Generate qualified sales opportunities (QSOs) based on criteria defined by the sales team
- Meet daily quotas for dials, conversations, talk time, social activity and lead production
- Follow required business processes and utilize required tools such as Salesforce.com
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Connect customers’ business needs with ADP products and services
- Implement sales strategies and call prioritization
- BA Degree Required
- Strong sales acumen and driven toward a career in sales
- Previous sales experience helpful, but not required
- Goal oriented, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed performance targets
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Strong PC and web based application user proficiency
- Knowledge and proven experience using social media engagement
- Proven customer service skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.