Work Location(s): Milpitas, CA, US
San Francisco, CA
ADP is hiring a an Relationship Manager. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In HR Outsourcing Accounts Services, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them — growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success — and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Client support at ADP: It’s all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Iinsightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, Social Responsibility.
This positin will be home based out of Northern California.
- Effective management of HR Outsourcing clients.
- Develops and enhances strategic business partnerships by fully engaging and building trust with our clients’ key decision makers to drive client retention/improve loss prevention.
- Possesses a complete understanding of our clients’ financial position and objectives, business objectives, strategic objectives and requirements to proactively demonstrate and deliver increased value through life cycle of the client.
- Identifies new service and/or product opportunities that support our clients from the recruiting stage to the retirement stage; coordinates as necessary with Sales.
- Acts as liaison between the client and ADP, serving as an empowered internal client advocate. Responsible for maintaining client satisfaction and client retention; oversees the entire client experience.
- Includes approximately 25-30% travel based on client needs.
- Build trust with clients’ key decision makers to drive client retention and improve loss prevention.
- Develop a value-based relationship with each client, resulting in maximum utilization of Comprehensive Services technology and service offerings.
- Assume account responsibility at time of client sale. Set and manage client expectations and be the point person for client contract questions and billing, being empowered to act or escalating them as appropriate.
- Act as an empowered internal client advocate, and partner with implementation, service and other support teams to deliver Stellar Service.
- Oversee resolution of critical service issues and follow-up from quality survey feedback.
- Proactively ensures client satisfaction through regular conference calls and periodic client visits.
- On an annual basis, recap all activities completed on clients’ behalf and discuss goals and objectives for upcoming year.
Product Knowledge and Utilization:
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of the ADP Comprehensive Services product and service suite and, where applicable and relevant, effectively demonstrate the value of each to the client, using additional resources where available and appropriate.
- Coordinate communication among the various service partners, business partners, and third parties.
- Work with clients to plan and deliver an effective portal rollout, resulting in client and employee utilization and satisfaction.
- Use ongoing status calls to identify areas where core services can be more effectively utilized and where additional services and support can be of value.
- Through empowerment and leadership, and with a focus on client advocacy, build relationships and coordinate with internal ADP teams and third parties, enabling seamless delivery of ADP Services and demonstrating One ADP and Stellar Service.
- Work with sales teams to educate BPO District Managers about the product and partner with them on qualified prospect calls.
- Identify, develop, coordinate and project manage delivery of additional service opportunities.
- Communicate and promote key ADP initiatives to the client (e.g, user group meetings, product enhancements, etc.).
- Serve as an escalation point for all functional areas and coordinate responses and delivery of solutions.
- Mentor and coach RM colleagues, and service team associates as appropriate, on product knowledge, process and procedure, relationship skills and development activities.
- Participate in and/or lead functional Project Groups through a Team initiative, as assigned.
- Participate in and lead cross functional teams. Be open to being mentored and coached.
Human Resources Consulting:
- Understand and stay up-to-date on clients’ HR strategy and tactical needs.
- Work with clients as a partner, keeping clients short and long-term HR goals in mind.
- Participate in client HR planning meetings/decision-making, and help client establish and update HR plans and develop plans to meet set goals.
- Partner with the Service Team to ensure quality, timeliness, and effectiveness of all work delivered.
- Translate the Service Team best practice information into strategic plans that align with each client’s goals, objectives, culture, mission, vision and values.
- Approaches change or newness positively
- Demonstrates flexibility in the face of change by quickly adjusting behavior
- Remains open to new ideas and new approaches
- Seeks information to understand change and rationale for change
- Supports change decisions and efforts
- Works with others to set performance goals
- Identifies and prioritizes required key actions and behaviors
- Clarifies roles and responsibilities
- Communicates expectations
- Aligns goals with vision
- Encourages and supports accountability and engagement
- Listens to and involves others-Develops relationships for goal achievement
- Values and uses differences
- Seeks and expands on others’ ideas
- Shares information, ownership, and successes with others
- Demonstrates commitment to team
- Anticipates impact on others
- Works toward win-win solutions with peers and customers
- Demonstrates and fosters honesty and integrity
- Actively includes ethical considerations in daily business activities
- Investigates, documents and addresses allegedly unethical behavior
- Reinforces the role of ethics in everyday business activities
- Encourage attention to ethical issues in all business activities
- Is viewed by others as a role model for ethical business behavior and personal integrity
- Accepts responsibility
- Operates with commitment, effectiveness and determination
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability of goals/assignments- Takes prompt action-Sets high standards for self
- Works to overcome obstacles
Service Orientation/Client Focus:
- Seeks to understand and meet customers’ needs
- Builds rapport and cooperative relationships with customers
- Responds quickly to meet customer needs
- Takes personal responsibility for resolving customer problems
- Demonstrates commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Delivers on commitments to customers-Keeps customers’ needs at forefront of decision making and actions
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a professional services, client services, sales, or human resources environment with a proven proficiency in managing client relationships.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Marketing strongly preferred.
- An understanding of ADP’s infrastructure and ADP’s traditional and new product/services in business processing and outsourcing helpful.
- Strong background/experience in Human Resource Management highly preferred.
- Must be able to build relationships and understand the client’s needs.
- Ability to manage service recovery as necessary.
- Ability to interface with multiple levels within a client’s organization.
- Ability to build relationships with clients.
- Ability to plan strategically.
- Software knowledge: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Management software, Webinar – Live Meeting software
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.