Work Location(s): New York, NY, US
ADP is hiring a Client Success Consultant. The role will focus on the development and delivery of innovative Change Management and internal communication strategies supporting the implementation of TalentX products.
The ideal candidate will identify clients’ talent needs while implementing effective employee development programs. Demonstrate proficiency in creating client materials using both traditional and emerging media tactics (e.g., written, visual, video, etc.). As well as provide consulting in areas such as talent management, people and organizational development.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
The position will be based in New York, NY and the candidate will assist in building the Client Success team based in Norfolk Virginia.
- Conduct needs analysis, determine project specifications and identify solutions. Drive working sessions with clients to ensure expectations and direction are aligned and timelines are being met.
- Develop and deploy user adoption programs to support the implementation of innovating talent solutions
- Develop and execute corporate communication plans. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of communications activities leveraging user data
- Assist with talent development, social psychology and researches
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in change management, organizational development, learning solutions, and/or talent strategies
- Master Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or related
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Management Consulting background
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.