Work Location(s): Miami, FL, US
Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. It’s all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they’d recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring a Benefits Eligibility Analyst. In this position, you’ll join a team of rock star professionals who are responsible for ensuring every customer interaction is a best-in-class experience. You’ll combine a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our products.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in handling routine client requests for ADP clients
- Resolve routine customer concerns with pre-defined solutions
- Answer non-technical questions regarding ADP products
- Provide consultation and help answer non-technical questions supporting less-experienced specialists on the team
- Learn and navigate ADP systems in order to respond to issues
- At least 2 years of previous experience
- High School diploma
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Audit and reconciliation work required.
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Access skills.
- Clarify and Travis software skills a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to develop and administer policies and procedures.
- High level of PC proficiency including complex spreadsheet and /or database skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.