At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Analyzes Technical Lost Business reports (main & AB) and researches CRM and mainframe systems to determine the status of each account or item on the reports. Contacts clients as necessary to determine processing status and uses negotiating skills to save business. Works with Client Retention Specialists to initiate saves via the CART process. For terminating clients, begins the process of terminating the client via LAR on all systems, including accurate termination coding to ensure proper financial reporting, client tax filing status, and database maintenance/recovery. Maintains appropriate follow up on recurring TLB items to ensure processing occurs or that appropriate measures are taken to determine the status. Prepares reports and provides information on lost accounts for ServiceCenter management and Sales review. Assists management in identifying trends, including internal conditions that affect quality.
- Analyzes Technical Lost Business reports (main & AB) and researches CRM and mainframe systems to determine the status of each account or item on the reports. Contacts clients as necessary to determine processing status and uses negotiating skills to save business. Follows up with other departments as required, or, if applicable, works with Client Retention Specialists to initiate saves via the CART process. (Approx. weight: 40%).
- For terminating clients or AB, determine hard loss versus soft loss, utilize appropriate workflow to initiate the termination process, notify internal departments, and ensure completion of client termination on all systems. Maintains appropriate follow up on recurring TLB items to ensure processing occurs or that appropriate measures are taken to determine the status. Notifies all Service Partners as required (TLM, ADP Employease, 401k, FSA, etc.). Indicates appropriate term reason and new method on the LAR to ensure consistency and accuracy. Performs the termination in the OPS system. Validate potential no-starts on the TLB reports and notify applicable group(s). (Approx. weight: 40%).
- Prepares reports and provides information on lost accounts and saved business for ServiceCenter management and Sales review. Performs month-end TLB review to identify loss adjustments. (Approx. weight: 10%).
- Assists management in identifying trends, including internal ADP errors or conditions that affect the ServiceCenter’s overall quality and the resulting impact on lost business. (Approx. weight: 10%)
Education: Some college preferred or the equivalent in education or experience
Experience:2-4 years experience within a service environment with knowledge of internal ADP’s processes, systems and department interaction. A proven proficiency in communicating with clients. Experience with OPS or internal accounting systems, Excel and/or Crystal Reports preferred. Client Service and/or billing experience preferred.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Good verbal and written communication skills required, including the ability to negotiate and deliver the value proposition to the client as we look to retain business.
- Ability to analyze reports and identify trends. Ability to learn and acquire skills related to tax and reporting implications.
- Effective time management skills in order to execute responsibilities within compressed deadlines.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.