The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC), powered by ADP turns talent into performance through innovative solutions designed for team leaders. Grounded in decades of research on what drives engagement and performance in teams — our technology, coaching and education offerings help companies build more teams like their best teams.
* Are you always thinking of newer, better ways to layout a page?
* Are you the very best at bringing a design-vision to life?
* Are you energized when pixels are in perfect order?
If your answer to these questions is an enthusiastic “yes” then please keep reading!
A job at The Marcus Buckingham Company is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. What do we do at TMBC? — We Fuel Engagement. Accelerate Performance. Leader by Leader. Team by Team. Why do we do it? Because we are passionate about transforming people and organizations through Strengths. We believe that in order to be your best, you need to bring your best. And that is why we have a team of people who are ridiculously excited to wake up and work. A team of game-changers who get the chance to make a difference, everyday.
Do you want to be part of something amazing? The Creative Team is looking for our next super-talented Production Artist — Graphic Designer.
You will be a member of our in-house creative design team, reporting to the creative team leader and work closely with all of our designers. You will help bring our “big ideas” to life, pixel by pixel, and apply them in print, digital, and web. 70% of your time in this role will be production, and the other 30% will be creative design.
And we’d be privileged to see your portfolio of all the work you are most proud of.
Do the following activities make you feel STRONG?
* Delivering amazing print-ready InDesign files with perfect layout, design concepts, and following brand guidelines
* Handling multiple design/print projects with detail and excellence
* Building creative PowerPoint decks that inspire the audience
* Using clean design aesthetic and brand guidelines throughout all work
* Meeting with clients, project managers and other stakeholders to discuss business objectives and requirements
* Supporting and assisting other designers and content developers in the creation of art assets for both PPT and print production
* Creating new ideas and concepts to help the design team
* Preparing files for print
Is it YOU we’re looking for?
- Great work ethic, with a hardworking, professional “get it done” attitude
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to develop and refine design concepts and solutions, sometimes heading up design projects
- Capability to work effectively in a team-oriented, creative and collaborative environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, including a proven ability to write in a clear and grammatically correct manner
- Partnering skills and the ability to interact effectively at all levels
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s/associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-6 years of professional experience in art/layout design and print production
- Strong design aesthetics that are clean and sophisticated
- Understanding of layout for prepress and/or print
- Understanding of package design
- Solid layout design and print knowledge
- Core skill set in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint
- Ability to be organized, self-directed and efficient while managing multiple and complex projects in a timely manner is a must
- It’s a PLUS if you know how to use After Effects and Premier
- MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Trello, and Smartsheet
Perks + Benefits!
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Top Notch Benefits Package, including:
- 401K with an up to 6% match
- Tuition Assistance
- Health + Wellness Support
- Super-cool Teams
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.