At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The position is responsible for managing all logistic and fulfillment vendor relationships supporting ADP retirement products. Managing the vendor relationships consists of participating in negotiating contracts/price agreements, establishing service level agreements, monitoring performance, trouble-shooting and correcting operational failures and developing service enhancements. The position manages large inventories in multiple locations and the budgets associated with their storage, packaging and shipping. The position is responsible for improving procedures associated with print-on-demand delivery, inventory and fulfillment management, printing, mailings and shipment of materials. This associate must work closely with internal and external business partners across each organization to ensure high levels of satisfaction with inventory system. This associate will be versatile, flexible and accountable. This position will plan, implement, and successfully operate core supply chain processes by eliminating non-value activities (waste) through rigorous process discipline while delivering the highest quality at the lowest cost.
- Responsible for managing inventory, fulfillment and print-on-demand activities to ensure business needs are met. Monitor the effectiveness of vendor operations, systems, policies and procedures to guarantee quality performance and contractual service level agreements are maintained. Work to eliminate unnecessary inventories through disciplined efforts to understand and reduce variations, while increasing production speed and distribution flow. Make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient. Identify and correct operational issues, suggest initiatives for continuous improvement and direct needed system enhancements.
- Research and respond in a timely manner to highly complex fulfillment and logistic issues with regards to inventory, pick-and-pack, print-on-demand and 404c prospectus supply chain processes to meet business needs and regulatory requirements. Provide short term and long term value of a projects process through effective brainstorming, statistical tests and cause and effect diagrams. Leverage experience to manage project issues to a successful conclusion.
- Act as a business advocate for ADP and direct external business partners within vendors’ internal departments including production and systems, print-on-demand specialists, order management, 404c prospectus delivery oversight and various client service teams to plan, coordinate and implement procedures to meet end-user needs and ensure daily supply and demands of materials are met. Coordinate vendor meetings and user groups on- and off-site to build stronger business relationships.
- Establish, build and maintain contact with multiple internal business partners including Client Relationship Managers for ADP ACCESS Preferred clients (clients with more than $10 million in 401(k) assets), Education Specialists, Sales, New Business Implementation Specialists and Marketing in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. Partner with these business teams to understand their business needs, develop logistics management procedures to identify appropriate solutions to manage fulfillment and logistic processes (setting inventory limits, reorder points, kit building), and to coordinate special mailings and print jobs (determine most cost-effective mailing method, in-source or outsource, multiple or one-time effort).
- Develop and monitor department budget for inventory, print-on-demand, logistics, fulfillment and 404c prospectus delivery (creation, maintenance, reporting and reconciliation). Determine and evaluate cost reduction initiatives through regular analysis of process and identify areas for improvement as well as understand business needs to reduce variations. Responsible for directing and managing contract negotiations to ensure ADP’s business requirements are met. Review and approve invoices
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3-5 Years
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Excellent project management skills
- Fulfillment responsiblities assciated with print and print on demand.
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience/knowledge in 401k industry
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.