Work Location(s): Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
ADP is hiring an Associate Application developer. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Ensure all work conforms to ADP’s software development process
- Read and understand design documents and requirement specifications supplied by Business Analysts
- Develop mostly autonomously quality code in line with ADP development standards.
- Develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
- Ensure work is in line with design and requirements supplied by the Business Analysts
- Taking ownership of own progress
- Contributing to ongoing development of the software development team’s processes, procedures and best pratices
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to work productively in a team.
- Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications or Post Graduates in Computer Science / Computer Applications
- Solid understanding of basic algorithms and data structures is absolutely essential
- 1+ years experience in web technologies consisting of Java, C#.
- Strong overall programming experience building web-based and large scale systems required